A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gyn Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kok-Sen Chan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Chan practice?
- Dr. John Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chan practices Ophthalmology near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Ophthalmologists.