A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coyle, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Coyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Coyle practice?
Dr. John Coyle practices Urology near Dansville, NY.
See Dansville Urologists.