A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coyle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Coyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin Coyle MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Coyle practice?
- Dr. John Coyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Coyle practices Urology near Dansville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Dansville Urologists.