A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darby
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Darby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Darby, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Darby MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John K. Darby practice?
- Dr. John Darby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Darby practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.