Dr. John Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Davis has been taking care of me and my bones for a couple years now . He also has seen my 90 year old Mom too. A more compassionate, sensible, competent doc there cannot be..

May 3rd, 2016
Dr. Davis is the best!
I was looking for a specific surgeon to fit my insurance needs for a TKR. After reviewing all the possible surgeons' backgrounds and receiving a friend referral for Dr.Davis, I chose to go with him. Both my husband and I are skeptical of doctors, but after my initial consultation with Dr. Davis, we were very impressed! He stands above all other doctor/surgeons in our estimation because he is a personable man...very upfront, down-to-earth, jovial, and most importantly, he made me feel very comfortable with his interest in doing the best he could for me! The surgery went well and he has a very warm, concerned bedside manner. He knew we were coming from almost 8 hours away and was accommodating to our needs. Most impressive to me is that every time I had/have questions (before and after surgery), he...himself...calls me back to answer...no nurse returns my calls...Dr. Davis calls! I would highly recommend him if you need orthopaedic surgery!

May 1st, 2016
Dr. Davis is an exceptional surgeon and I have only had good experiences with him! I had my first rotator cuff surgery done with him and am now ready for the second on the other side!

April 4th, 2016
I saw Dr. John Davis and he was selected as a replacement doctor for Dr. Kruse (Retired). I had knee replacements in 2008 and 2009. I had a problem with my left knee and Dr. Davis was great. He told me what my problem was and what steps I needed to take before considering surgery. Dr. Davis said he really did not what to even think about surgery. That really made me feel good.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. Davis generally does not follow up after a visit unless lab work or MRIs or CT scans are ordered, the he lets you know promptly what the results were.He has an awesome bedside manner and does not like to jump into surgery.

December 16th, 2015
Dr Davis has a professional and comfortable bedside manner. He was accurate and the surgery seems to be a success. I would recommend the team and Dr Davis to any of my family or friends.

December 4th, 2015
I had a recent left arm shoulder replacement surgery. Dr. Davis was my Surgeon. He did an outstanding job and I appreciate his abilities. Their organization has provided a great service to me and also my wife. She is dealing with knee issues. I would highly recommend them.

November 16th, 2015
Patient since 1996
Dr. Davis is a wonderful, kind man, a true professional and knowledgable surgeon. I trust him totally and recommend him unconditionally.

November 16th, 2015
Top Doctor....
I will continue my business with Dr. Davis. I like everything about his services and would recommend him to my friends and famiy.