Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Mar 6th, 2015

He was my surgeon from 2005 to 2009. On all three occasions the diagnosis and surgeries were very successful. Could not ask for a better staff. Each time Dr Dorman performed above and beyond my expectations.

by Angela Nedimovic on Mar 3rd, 2015

His staff is amazing..They answered all of my millions of questions, with a smile on their face..

Oct 20th, 2012

He explained procedure and was very courteous as well as his staff. I have already recommended him to two friends and they were very satisfied also

Aug 29th, 2012

I couldn't walk for a year but the last 6 monthsI couldn't drive, walk, or even clean my homeThan I found Dr.Dorman and he did my surgery And my life changed! I was walking same day!

a year later and still left leg pain show details a year later and still left leg pain
Mar 29th, 2011

I went to Dr. Dorman bc my friend had surgery from him and although hers was not as extensive as mine she recovered well. Hers was a decompression while mine was a full blown fussion of two levels. My first surgery of L4/L5 went well, the pain in the right leg subsided and I was glad. However, immediatly following that surgery i started having pain in the left leg which i had never experianced before. I told Dr. Dorman and he immediatly said I need a second surgery to repair the l5/S1 level. I was very hesitant to have this done but my insurance was fixing to expire so I agreed. Two weeks exactly from my first i was in surgery again to fix the next level below. I still had that same pain as from before and let Dr. D know but his response this time was, "i have to give it time to heal" why wasn't that his answer after the first surgery why immediatly did he say surgery? I was diagnosing my self and recommended physical therapy for myself, he didn't. I attended that but it was really no help. I told Dr. dorman 8 months after surgery that I was still having pain. So, he ordered another MRI but without contrast. He then reviewed them and said, "everyhing looks fine and I don't think there is any thing else i can do so you need to see a pain managemnet Dr." I was faborgasted because I knew in my own body something was wrong. Just today, a year later from both surgeries i went to see a neurologist and he confirmed what I had a feeling of.... I now have severe nerve damage in my left leg and loosing muscle in my leg as well. Dr. Dorman didn't care what I had to say months ago when I complained about my pain and tingleness in my left leg. He could of easily ordered this nerve conduction test at that time but didn't. Luckily, I have medical experiance and have worked with some true spine surgeons and know what to look out for and ordered a nerve conduction test on my own, NO THANKS TO HIM!!!!! So, needless to say I will NOT be going back to him!!!!

Cold and cruel show details Cold and cruel
by In pain in Texas on Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Dorman injured my spine for life by performing a faulty surgery. He could care less about my pain and suffering.Disabled for life at 42. Thanks doc.

No Help show details No Help
by Connie Griggs on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Abijay referred me to Dr Dorman for Degenerative Disc Disease and a pinched nerve causing me severe muscle cramps. Dr Dorman couldn't 'see' a problem except for my Scoliosis which I had surgery for back in like 1975. Yet, Dr. Abijay pointed straight to the DDD and pinched nerve on my MRI! Dr. Dorman also said I should see a pain management Dr. for my muscle spasms! He's a joke.

Refusal on follow up needs show details Refusal on follow up needs
by Carol Norton on Feb 26th, 2009

After my back surgery, I was in worse pain than before. After 1 or 2 followups, his staff told me that Dr. Dorman did not want to see me again. I made suggestion that perhaps new film might be helpful, was told by staff that he said if I were still in pain I should get referred to a pain management doctor.

He fixed me up like new! show details He fixed me up like new!
Oct 15th, 2008