A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fink, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fink MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John Fink practice?
- Dr. John Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fink practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Geneticists.