Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fink
Dr. John Fink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Medical Genetics. Dr. Fink is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Fink has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fink has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...