A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fink, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fink MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John Fink practice?
- Dr. John Fink has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fink practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Geneticists.