Dr. John Fitzpatrick Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Fitzpatrick?

April 28th, 2012

Terrible

My daughter had him for her last 2 high risk pregnancies. He was barely ever around for the first one and couldnt be found for delivery. The second he put her on weekly progesterone shots which made her pregnancy go longer but the baby stopped gaining weight at 33 weeks before he finally decided she needed to be induced immediately at 38 weeks. During her labor he left the hospital and went home before the baby was born (without even telling us) so a resident had to deliver her and the baby was not even 5 lbs at delivery. To top it off he never even came to see her after the birth and she hasnt seen or heard from him since. She wont be going back to OMNI OBGYN for any future pregnancies, thats for sure!

June 24th, 2011

Had my appointment with him changed 4 times and when I finally got my appointment was asked if I wanted to see the NP instead to lower my wait time. Then he never called me back about my test results after 2 months of waiting. Told by my friend he was a good doctor but I switched doctors.

May 17th, 2014