A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Hall practice?
Dr. John Hall practices Anesthesiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists.