A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kraft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kraft, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kersten Kraft MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Kraft practice?
- Dr. John Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kraft practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.