A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Anesthesiology near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Anesthesiologists.