A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Long, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kendall Long MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Long practice?
- Dr. John Long has 1 office location.
Dr. John Long practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.