A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Morgan practice?
Dr. John Morgan practices Pediatrics near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Pediatricians.