A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kimberly Morgan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John K. Morgan practice?
- Dr. John Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Morgan practices Pediatrics near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Pediatricians.