A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. O'Connor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin O'Connor MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 3 office locations.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.