A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. O'Connor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin O'Connor MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John K. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.