A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pate
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pate graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pate has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kirby Pate MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Pate practice?
- Dr. John Pate has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pate practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Lewisburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Lewisburg Psychiatrists.