A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pate graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pate has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kirby Pate MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Pate practice?
- Dr. John Pate has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pate practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Lewisburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Lewisburg Psychiatrists and Lewisburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.