A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Phillips has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. John Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.