A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Phillips has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. John Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.