A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stevens, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Stevens practice?
Dr. John Stevens practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.