A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stevens, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stevens MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Stevens practice?
- Dr. John Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stevens practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.