A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J. Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J. Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- American Medical Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J. Keith Thompson DO and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J. K. Thompson practice?
- Dr. J. Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. J. Thompson practices Vascular Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.