A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- American Medical Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Keith Thompson DO and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J K. Thompson practice?
- Dr. J Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. J Thompson practices Vascular Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.