A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Wang DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Wang practice?
- Dr. John Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Rockwall Internists, Rockwall Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockwall Pulmonologists.