A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kabalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kabalin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabalin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kabalin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kabalin, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabalin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabalin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Kabalin FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Kabalin practice?
- Dr. John Kabalin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kabalin practices Urology near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Urologists.