A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kabalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kabalin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kabalin, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabalin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabalin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabalin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Kabalin practice?
Dr. John Kabalin practices Urology near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Urologists.