Overall Review

3.0

September 18th, 2014
Dr. Kabalin is a very thorough doctor. He is very educated and well adapted to his field of work. Prior to placing patients on medication he is interested in finding the problem not just placing tape on it. He also is willing to spend the time to hear your story and problems, I have been to other Dr.s that seem like they watch the clock and cant wait to get out of the room. He stays until he has a clear picture of the problem. He also understand the amount of patients that have to travel to see him and tries to make the most of their time spent in the clinic.

May 18th, 2012
Non diagnosis
I was sent to this DR for reasons being blood found in urine. He ran several tests and CAT scan and when found nothing wanted to do it all over again. I stopped paying him, and wanted my records, I to this day still do not have them. He was present at only one test, and a nurse did the other, which should have been a Dr. in my opinion due to what was done. He never suggested what could be wrong, he never did follow up, just that he wanted to do all testing over, I have had two other Drs that stated no blood was found in the urine samples they took. Dr. Kablan stated he found none. Why is not giving me my records which I understand is my right.

August 24th, 2010
would never recommend. Not compassionate at all...not informative!