Dr. John Scott Kabas MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kabas, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabas graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kabas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Kabas practice?
Dr. John Kabas practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons, Greenville Ophthalmologists, and Greenville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kabas, Dr. Deshawn Kabas, Dr. Jan Kabas, Dr. Hank Kabas, Dr. Shayne Kabas, Dr. Shane Kabas, Dr. Jackie Kabas, Dr. Giovanni Kabas