A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Kabazie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Kabazie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Kabazie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham John Kabazie MD is a male Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Kabazie practice?
- Dr. Abraham Kabazie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Kabazie practices Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pain Management Doctors.