A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kaczmarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kaczmarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kaczmarek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczmarek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaczmarek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kaczmarek MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Kaczmarek practice?
- Dr. John Kaczmarek has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kaczmarek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.