A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kaczmarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kaczmarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kaczmarek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczmarek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaczmarek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaczmarek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Kaczmarek practice?
Dr. John Kaczmarek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.