Learn more about Dr. John Curry Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curry Kagan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry Kagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curry Kagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry Kagan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curry Kagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Curry Kagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Curry Kagan practice?
- Dr. John Curry Kagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Curry Kagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.