A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curry Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curry Kagan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry Kagan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curry Kagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry Kagan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curry Kagan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Curry Kagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Curry Kagan practice?
- Dr. John Curry Kagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Curry Kagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.