A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kairys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kairys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kairys, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kairys graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kairys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kairys FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kairys practice?
- Dr. John Kairys has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kairys practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.