A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kalarickal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kalarickal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalarickal
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kalarickal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalarickal graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kalarickal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luke Kalarickal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Kalarickal practice?
- Dr. John Kalarickal has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kalarickal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.