Learn more about Dr. John Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kalin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kalin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kalin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kalin practice?
- Dr. John Kalin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kalin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.