A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kalin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kalin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kalin practice?
- Dr. John Kalin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kalin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.