A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kalin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kalin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kalin MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kalin practice?
- Dr. John Kalin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kalin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harwich, MA and Provincetown, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.