Dr. John Alan Kamholz MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurological Surgery, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kamholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kamholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kamholz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamholz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kamholz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance