A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kamholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kamholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kamholz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamholz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kamholz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Kamholz MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kamholz practice?
- Dr. John Kamholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kamholz practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.