A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kamphaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kamphaus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamphaus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamphaus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamphaus graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kamphaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nichalos Kamphaus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John N. Kamphaus practice?
- Dr. John Kamphaus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kamphaus practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.