Dr. John Kamphaus Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Kamphaus?

May 4th, 2016

I'm not a doctor but I think he is a good doctor. The problem I have is I have bipolar disorder and other doctors have prescribed me lamictal and valium for my symptoms. I had to burst into tears to get him to spread rice me 10mg valium a day. He keeps wanting to press antidepressants on me when I know from experience they don't work. He thinks everyone has addictions problems and I don't. If I was an addict I could get coke, heroin ..whatever I want and I don't need a psych to act like asking for sonething is drug behavior when other doctors have prescribed it in the past. Some doctors say valium isn't a long term solution for chronic anxiety but no matter what they prescribe is a long term prescription and valium is cheap. If I was an addict I wouldn't need to pay a doctor 200 and hour for meds when I'm trying to help myself. I would just pay a friend to get me real drugs.

June 6th, 2014

Robotic, monotone, avoid this hot mess.

Zero eye contact with patients, constantly banging on his laptop while you're trying to explain your needs, complete disregard for differences of opinion. Will change meds, doses so fast that you become a lifeless disaster and if you question his decisions, God help you. He drones on in complete robotic, monotone fashion when he does address you. Otherwise, you're just one more experiment for him to play with.

April 12th, 2013

John Kamphaus

This psychiatrist had difficulty maintaining professional boundaries, which resulted in a great deal of pain and suffering for the patient.

June 10th, 2011

This guy needs a psychiatrist...

He is a control freak. There is no office staff and no way to make an appointment unless you leave a message for him. There is never anyone else there (spooky) but you have to wait forever for the delicate genius. I came with a diagnosis and all he keep doing was renewing my prescriptions. He has no bedside manner and I felt like he never really listened to me. When I was in crisis he yelled at me over the phone and asked he what I thought he should do (?!?!) He sounds like he is half dead. It is a relief to have a new doc that listens and knows what he is talking about. Stay away!!

November 21st, 2010

JOHN N. KAMPHAUS

I would not recommend this psychiatrist to anyone.

April 17th, 2010

Anonymous

April 10th, 2010

REVIEW

I would not recommend.

March 27th, 2010

NOT RECOMMENDED

March 16th, 2010

He has problems scheduling patients. Inattentive.

July 19th, 2016