A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kampine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kampine is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kampine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kampine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kampine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Kampine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kampine practice?
- Dr. John Kampine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kampine practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.