A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Magee Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kane practice?
- Dr. John Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kane practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.