Dr. John Kane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kane?

September 27th, 2016

Dr. Kane and his great staff have always been available, professional responsive to our needs for many years.

September 12th, 2016

a doctor who cares

Dr. Kane has been my doctor for over 20 years. He takes time, asks questions and keeps up to date with information. His office staff and is well organized, pleasant, remembers their patients by name, and will do everything possible to keep the visit efficient but never rushed. Robyn is always pleasant on the phone regardless of how many people are there. I really appreciate and value this office.

July 29th, 2014

Terrible Receptionist

Although I read the dreadful reviews regarding Dr. Kane's receptionist, (elderly lady at front desk) nonetheless, since I read the positive reviews about the doctor, I made an appointment for my annual physical. I am a retired LEO, so, my insurance pays 100%. When I promptly arrived for my appointment the elderly receptionist informed me, in a stern tone as if I were a child being chastised, that I failed to clear the appointment directly through her, (I made it through another receptionist), so, she cancelled the appointment. When I asked her a question, she motioned me to go away. I left and won't return. Based upon the litany of negative reviews posted herein about his elderly receptionist it would appear Dr. Kane would be aware of his receptionists rude demeanor, thus does not care. On that note, I do, so I won't be returning.

June 13th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

April 16th, 2013

Doctor is Great Receptionist Nasty

I just started out with this new insurance plan and thought I had found a real jewel in Dr. Kane. But now, my stress level cannot handle the rude and totally unacceptable behavior of the front office manager. I am fearing kidney damage due to a negative reaction to some very potent medication, but I can't speak with him or his nurse or get an appointment less than a month away. I called in my pain medication for a refill a week ago, and I am rudely dismissed each time I call. I've gone through the pharmacy and still...not a word. I am now using Urgent Care to try to get the help I need. Meanwhile, I am crying from the pain since I have no more medication. Dr. Kane might be a good doctor, but it doesn't do much good if you can't get past the witch on wheels to be able to see him.

October 26th, 2012

Front office staff is horrible

Front desk lady who schedules appointments has horrible customer service, phone skills, doesnt care about patients, especially new ones! I've had Dr. Kane for 4 months now and havent been able to see him. Ive had a borderline serious knee injury, and a complication with my eye, and the best she could do for me was 3 weeks. A physical has to be scheduled a month ahead of time! I'm sure Dr. Kane is great. Not worth the hassle of getting to him.

October 22nd, 2012

We have seen Dr. Kane for almost 35 years. He is the kind of Family Physician that cares for his patients, whether child or adult: he allots as much time as a patient needs to answer questions and deliver explanations. Great Doctor!

June 11th, 2012

Dr. Kane is the best in Riverside!

Dr. Kane has been my doctor for about 30 years and he is the best doctor in Riverside. His diagnosis is spot on and his patient care is off the charts. I know this sounds too good to be true but in this day and age of doctor's bad attitudes and constant errors, it just feels good to say something good about a doctor who has served his community for so many years,

February 23rd, 2012

Have been going to Dr Kane for about 25 years. His diagnosis is ALWAYS correct. He doesn't run unnecessary tests. Followup on test results etc need to be worked on.

August 9th, 2011

doctor good. receptionist bad!

I think Dr. Kane is pretty good. I give him a 7 out of 10. He's a nice guy, and pretty easy to talk to and helpful. he did get 1 diagnosis wrong, but I would use him again. The problem is his staff. 1 nurse was really helpful. the other one was just ok, but after a while was rude. the receptionist is AWFUL!!! she always makes patients feel as if they are bothering her! I am considering changing doctors because of her!

June 9th, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had.

Accurate diagnosis. Better then the specialists.

October 11th, 2010