Learn more about Dr. John Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John An-Yu Kao MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kao practice?
- Dr. John Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Internists and Aiea Cardiologists.