A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kao MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kao practice?
- Dr. John Kao has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Aiea Internists and Aiea Cardiologists.