A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kapsner is Excellent. Dr. Kapsner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kapsner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapsner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kapsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Kapsner practice?
Dr. John Kapsner practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cottage Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kapsner, Dr. Deshawn Kapsner, Dr. Jan Kapsner, Dr. Hank Kapsner, Dr. Shayne Kapsner, Dr. Shane Kapsner, Dr. Jackie Kapsner, Dr. Giovanni Kapsner