A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kapsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kapsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kapsner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kapsner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Kapsner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kapsner practice?
- Dr. John Kapsner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kapsner practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.