A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Karabatos is Excellent. Dr. Karabatos has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabatos graduated from University Of Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karabatos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karabatos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Karabatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Karabatos practice?
Dr. John Karabatos practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Karabatos, Dr. Deshawn Karabatos, Dr. Jan Karabatos, Dr. Hank Karabatos, Dr. Shayne Karabatos, Dr. Shane Karabatos, Dr. Jackie Karabatos, Dr. Giovanni Karabatos