A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Karazim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Karazim, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Karazim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Karazim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Karazim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Karazim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Karazim practice?
- Dr. John Karazim has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Karazim practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Emergency Physicians.