A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Karickhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Karickhoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karickhoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karickhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Karickhoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Karickhoff graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karickhoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Karickhoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Karickhoff practice?
- Dr. John Karickhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Karickhoff practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.