A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Karickhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Karickhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karickhoff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karickhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Karickhoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Karickhoff graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karickhoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Karickhoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Karickhoff practice?
- Dr. John Karickhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Karickhoff practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.