A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Karis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karis graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Karis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Karis practice?
Dr. John Karis practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Karis, Dr. Evan Karis, Dr. Giovanni Karis, Dr. Hank Karis, Dr. Hans Karis, Dr. Ian Karis, Dr. Ivan Karis, Dr. Jack Karis