Learn more about Dr. John Kark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kark MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kark practice?
- Dr. John Kark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.