A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kasimos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasimos graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kasimos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Kasimos DO is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Kasimos practice?
- Dr. John Kasimos has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kasimos practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Calumet City, IL and Merrillville, IN.
See Michigan City Pathologists.