A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kasmirski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kasmirski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kasmirski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasmirski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasmirski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Kasmirski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kasmirski practice?
- Dr. John Kasmirski has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Kasmirski practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and St Louis Park, MN.
See Burnsville Primary Care Doctors and Burnsville Sports Medicine Doctors.