A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kaspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kaspar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kaspar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaspar graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kaspar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Victor Kaspar MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Kaspar practice?
- Dr. John Kaspar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kaspar practices Urology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Urologists.