3.4

January 31st, 2017
I HIGHLY Recommend Dr. Kaspar!!! Great Dr.!!
I recently found out I had testicular cancer in the form of a lump on my right testicle. I'm a super healthy 46-year-old male that's never been sick, never had the flu, never had anything more than the common cold. When I found out I had testicular cancer, I was shocked and had a huge level of anxiety as you can imagine. I looked up doctors in the area as well as reviews and decided on Dr. Kaspar after talking to several people. When I went in to meet Dr. Kaspar, he was very polite, quick to see me, made me feel comfortable and spent plenty of time with me. Dr. Kaspar told me we needed to remove my testicle soon and suggested an operation the following week (which would be my first every operation). I went to the Rex outpatient facility in Cary the next week and loved the entire experience, the staff, nurses, anesthesiologist, etc. were all super friendly and made me feel so comfortable. I thought the whole ordeal would be much worse and it wasn't bad at all, to be honest. When they took me back for the operation they told me to breathe some oxygen, and I was awake an hour later, and everything was done. I'm now two weeks post-op, and I've had little to no pain, no complications from the operation and the great news is I'm CANCER FREE!! I also want to thank God for everything as my faith helped get me through this easier. Anyone who needs to see a urologist should see Dr. Kaspar, he's a great doctor, and I highly recommend him to any person in the area, especially if you need a testicle removed.

April 15th, 2016
He came in and rattled off this and that and refused to listen to what I had to say.

February 25th, 2014
Great Experience
Had a very large stone. Did a CT scan and x-rays. Was scheduled for surgery and snow storm rescheduled it. Stone flared up before surgery could be done. He reworked his schedule to get me in. Excellent care. I would highly recommend this doctor.

October 7th, 2013
Former patient
Met in the emergency room. Very quick to try to push things on you without merit. Provided emergency surgery but during the follow-up never went over the results. Started talking about my PSA and how I might need a prostate biopsy. Overheard him talking to another patient in a different rooms with the same kind of discussion. Just had a CT scan and I still have the same stones that I had when he performed my surgery 8 months ago. : ( A shyster, I would not recommend him to see my animals.