A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kassotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kassotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassotis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kassotis, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassotis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kassotis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kassotis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Kassotis practice?
- Dr. John Kassotis has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kassotis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.