A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J. Timothy Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J. Timothy Katzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J. Timothy Katzen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Katzen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J. Timothy Katzen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J. Timothy Katzen practice?
- Dr. J. Timothy Katzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. J. Timothy Katzen practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.