A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kavlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kavlich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavlich
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kavlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavlich graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kavlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kavlich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Kavlich practice?
- Dr. John Kavlich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kavlich practices General Practice near Berea, OH.
See Berea General Practitioners.