Learn more about Dr. John Kavlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kavlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavlich graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kavlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Kavlich practice?
Dr. John Kavlich practices General Practice near Berea, OH.
See Berea General Practitioners.