A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kavlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kavlich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavlich
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kavlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavlich graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kavlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kavlich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Kavlich practice?
- Dr. John Kavlich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kavlich practices General Practice near Berea, OH.
See Berea General Practitioners.