Dr. John Kazalski DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2013
help for pain
I was pleased to find a pain doctor who could help me with my back pain. I found Dr.K to very pleasant . He greeted me with a sincere handshake and a concern for my comfort. He reviewed my history and explained what he could do , length of time the procedure would take and the length of time it should last . I have had a number of appointments with Dr. K. and continue to find him pleasant and "upbeat". I would certainly recommend him to family or friend and will certainly drive an hour+ to see him.

June 8th, 2013
Amazing how he can help
If you can describe a pain problem that he can recognize as being within his area of expertize (I suspect it is usually a nerve problem eminating from the spinal area), he knows when he can help you, and when he undertakes treatment it is absolutely amazing how effective it can be. He does not promise total cures and he is very careful to treat safely.

March 20th, 2013
Do NOT go here
This doctor was the most rude person I believe I have ever met in my life. I brought along someone who works for the Break of Day group in Wiscasset. Not only was I treated badly, she was as well. Dr. Kozalski would not answer any of her questions, nor any of mine. He was belligerent and treated us horribly without any cause. Since my visit, I have learned that it is his usual means of communication. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE.

November 19th, 2011
He won't treat you unless he can help you, and if he says he can, he almost always does. No miracle cures, but real relief that lasts a significant amount of time.

June 30th, 2008
Worst Doctor Ever
I just returned from an abusive appointment with this careless, curt, rude and dishonest "Kazalski", whom I can't bring myself to call a doctor. After a 90 SECOND exam, said he could not find out what was wrong with me (after a decade of diagnosis from professional doctors who care for patients)and could not find a way to "squeeze" more money out of me by injections (his main source of revenue). This quack needs a wake up call. I have been blessed to have the opportunity of working with great, compassionate doctors to help my decade-long, debiliating medical condition. Relocating to Maine has forced me to seek a new medical team of professionals to care for my disease. In this search, I have had the terrible misfortune of running into this "John" guy who thinks he is a "god". Clearly, he has never been touched by pain and should quit his deceptive advertising and should not be allowed to work with the public. Today I learned the meaning of callous malpractice.

October 16th, 2014