Dr. John Kazilionis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kazilionis?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Kazilionis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017

Very Kind, very complete.

February 28th, 2014

B.A.S., Soc.Sci.

Dr. John E. Kazilionis was my doctor from after my birth in people1980 until he left his practice in the 90's. The man was more then a Dr. to me, he was like family, and my hero. I will never forget how he always took the time to reallylisten to me, he never rushed me and was explain always thorough in his evaluation. He took the time to explain things to me. Kaz left his practice when insurance companies began dictating patients care, rather then physicians, and lives were lost. This man saved my life when I was a teen! He allowed my mother to bring me in before office hours, I was so ill. I had been sent home the Friday before from the er by a doctor who did not prescribe me any antibiotics for a severe case of mono that I should have been hospitalized at the er! When I entered Kaz's office that morning I was crying from the weakness, pain, and effort to move-yet I was so dehydrated no tears were falling. I could not hold my head up. My temp was so high I should have been dead, but I was not. Kaz thought mom was lying about me not being given antibiotics, and had my er report brought in. His first call was impressive-The hospital was to open a bed for me stat-And his second even more impressive...He chased out the person on the other end for sendin a 13 year old little girl home when aids victims had better looking blood work. Kaz visited me personally @ least 2 times a day-usually 3, during my stay-which was very extended-at least 2 weeks if my memory serves right. One day he came in and I could actually keep my eyes open, and I told him my belly hurt and was bumpy and hot. I had told the nurses but they never even looked. Kaz did-and sent me down for a scan STAT. My internal organs had swollen and were close to bursting. I wouldn't be here today if it was not for this incredible man. He truly cares for his patients. More Drs. should be like him-We are not inanimate objects-and there is more then one thing symptoms can mean....Kaz bucks the system to investigate all possible routes and get the correct diagnosis-saving lives, time and even in the long run-$. A true practitioner of the healing arts!

September 29th, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever met.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kazilionis for about 10 years. I chose him based on his location. I could not have been luckier. He has always been right on top of any medical problem I have had. It does not matter if it is something simple or complicated, he has made all the right diagnosis. I can't imagine going anywhere else. If Dr. Kazilionis gets to read these reviews I would like to say to him, Thank you!

April 5th, 2017