A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kazmierowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kazmierowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmierowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmierowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kazmierowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazmierowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kazmierowski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kazmierowski practice?
- Dr. John Kazmierowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kazmierowski practices Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Troutdale Allergists, Troutdale Dermatologists, and Troutdale Internists.