A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kazmierowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kazmierowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazmierowski
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kazmierowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kazmierowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazmierowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kazmierowski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kazmierowski practice?
- Dr. John Kazmierowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kazmierowski practices Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Troutdale Allergists, Troutdale Dermatologists, and Troutdale Internists.