Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kazmierowski
Dr. John Kazmierowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troutdale, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Kazmierowski is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Colby Campus, PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Kazmierowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kazmierowski has the following 4 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. John Kazmierowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troutdale, OR.
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel Demerell
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Dr. Alexander Yu
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy